17 June 2008

51. soon-to-be 3 years of blissful marriage, growing with each other, and strengthened by God

52. an amazing husband to be the father of our kids to meet their needs in many ways that I, as a mother, cannot

53. a partner on this parenting journey that is on the "same page" as I am for all the major decisions.

54. a husband who makes it a priority to meet my own needs, one who really cares.

55. a husband who can fix anything.. (a rare find these days!) and, who will help anyone fix what they need.. (a true friend!)

56. a God who will personally confirm His Truths to me, personally.

57. a God who cares about ALL injustices and struggles.

58. a God who provisions for me daily.

59. a God who helps me find my camera charger!

60. sharing ice cream-cookie sandwiches with joshua-- he had no idea he could get two of his favorite things in one dessert!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow--those are incredible blessings. It is a blessing to me to know that you are happy. Love you.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home